Shoreline CT Family Photographer
Your family is your pride and joy! Why not capture that love and joy forever? Childhood is fleeting, and it goes by all too quickly.
Just like with babies, no two families are alike! We will customize your session to fit the needs of each member of your family.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Can we do our pictures outside? Absolutely! We love taking advantage of what New England has to offer! This is such a beautiful area, and there are so many different locations you can choose from. Have a specific place that's sentiment or special to you? Great! We can do our session there. But don't worry, we have a lot of suggestions on locations if you don't have on in mind. Looking for studio portraits instead? We have a studio conveniently location on Boston Post Road in Guilford, CT.
- y child(ren) are very busy and don't always like to take pictures, what do I do? We have worked with a bunch of kiddos (and adults) over the years that were less than thrilled to be in front of the camera. We are extremely laid-back. We take cues from toddlers and young children and adjust poses or ideas to meet their needs. We never force poses onto kids, and we make it fun for them and have lots of tricks up our sleeves.
- What do we need to bring? Yourselves of course! All props, blankets, and other items will be provided by the studio. If you have young kiddos, please feel free to bring a snack or 2 for them just in case.
- What if the weather is bad? We check the weather before sessions. If it appears it's going to be raining/snowing/windy/cold, we will contact you and reschedule. Rescheduling a session due to weather is no problem at all! It happens!
- Do you pose us or is it more lifestyle? We do suggest poses for families and fix hair, outfits, and the like as needed. However, we also love to capture natural moments! You will commonly hear us say "what is something that you guys like to do together?" or "how would you normally stand if I wasn't standing right here with you?" This allows us to customize each "pose" to your family. So yes, we guide you to be in flattering positions that will make your portraits visually pleasing, however we will never make you sit or stand in a way that is uncomfortable or unnatural to you or your family. And we love capturing the moments of siblings just being kids and those in-between moments where you are just interacting as a family and don't even know we are photographing you.
Ashley Grace Photography is a CT family photographer specializing in maternity, newborn and family photography. We are based in Guilford, CT and serve New Haven county, Middlesex county, New London county, as well as nearby areas including CT, RI, NJ, NY, PA and MA.